- Restaurant Automated Express Food Delivery System
- Sushi Conveyor belt
- Display Conveyor
- Tablet Ordering System
- Conveyor Belt For Dining Table
- Tableware of Sushi Restaurant
- Sushi Plate Slot System Solution Project
- Refrigerated Rotary Hot Pot Restaurant Solution Project
- Cupcake Shop Solution Project
- Window display Solution Project
- Seafood Stir-Fry Shop Solution Project
- Barbecue restaurant Solution Project
- Hot Pot/Shabu-Shabu restaurant Solution Project
- kaiten sushi Solution Project
- Ramen noodle restaurant Solution Project
- Dim Sum restaurant Solution Project
- Moving presentation system Solution Project
- Industrial Automation Solution Project
- 〈Exhibition Information〉2019 Beijing Hospitality Supplies & Catering Expo
- 〈Exhibition Information〉2018 SIAL Interfood Jakarta
- 〈Exhibition Information〉2018 Kaohsiung Int'l Hotel, Restaurant, Baking and Catering Show
- New feature — "Sound and Light Reminder" in 2018 Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show.
- National Restaurant Association Show 2018 is going to finish successfully!
- 2017 TAIPEI INT’L FOOD PROCESSING & PHARM. MACHINERY SHOW was finished and success!
- 2017 Taipei Int’l Food Processing & Pharm. Machinery Show(2017/6/21-6/24)
- Year of the Rooster 2017
- Hong Chiang’s express delivery system caught media’s high attention on Japan's Largest Restaurant Business Show.
- Contact Us
Hong Chiang Technology Flash~ Speedy Racing delivery car (Case Reference) Service Introduction
Hong Chiang Technology Industry Co., LTD is Taiwan Flash~ Speedy Racing delivery car (Case Reference) supplier and manufacturer with more than 15 years experence. Since 2004, in the Conveyor Belt Sushi & Automatic System & Restaurant Industry, Hong Chiang Technology has been offering our customers high quality Flash~ Speedy Racing delivery car (Case Reference) production service. With both advanced technology and 15 years experience, Hong Chiang Technology always make sure to meet each customer's demand.
The page or document you are looking for could not be found.
- If you typed the url address, make sure the spelling is correct, most address are case sensitive.
- If you typed the keyword, make sure all words are spelled correctly or try different keywords.