Chain Sushi Conveyor Belt
The Chain sushi conveyor belt, designed and developed by Hong Chiang Technology, delivers fresh sashimi to the guests through the rotary bar; the custom-made rotator is contrasted with the lively discs, and the cover is kept fresh. Make the food more delicious and bright, and increase the willingness of guests to eat. The hot water system connected to the rotary bar allows you to drink hot water.
Beautiful and neat meals.
Easily adapt to corner space.
Meal keep circline more convenient for customers to take.
Diversified material selection.
Reduce in-store personnel costs and delivering risks.
- Related Products
Road to Automated.More Details
- Type reference-Sushi Chain Conveyor Single Deck Styles
- Type reference-Sushi Chain Conveyor Double Deck Styles
- Type reference-Sushi Chain Conveyor Hot & Cold System
- Modeling reference-Fashionable & Stylish Delivery Car
- Modeling reference-Speedy Racing delivery car
- Modeling reference-High-Speed Bullet Train Delivery Car
- Modeling reference-Classic and Vintage Bus
- Modeling reference-Maglev Delivery System
- Modeling reference-Flat Car Delivery System
- Type reference-Express Food Delivery Lane
- Type reference-Automatic Tray Serving Delivery Lane
Iro Sushi | Bullet Train Delivery System (Sushi Train)” and “Sushi Conveyor Belt Manufacturer - Hong Chiang Technology
Based in Taiwan since 2004, Hong Chiang Technology Co., LTD is a Iro Sushi | restaurant automatic system manufacturer that is specialized in providing conveyor belts for sushi bars and dine in restaurants, as well as straight line and turnable high-speed sushi trains. For sushi conveyor belts, there are magnetic, chain, optional and sushi plate. They also have food delivery robots and ordering systems.
Sold in over 40 countries, Hong Chiang has been focusing on various automated system development to help different restaurants and other industries reduce labor costs and increase competitive capacity. The unique ability to design and innovate new equipment for Automated Food Delivery System, especially “Bullet Train Delivery System (Sushi Train)” and “Sushi Conveyor Belt”.
Hong Chiang Technology has been offering customers restaurant automated system since 2004, both with advanced technology and 18 years of experience, Hong Chiang Technology ensures each customer's demands are met.