Ramen noodle restaurant Solution Project
Since Ramen noodle restaurant adopted automatic delivery food system, it doesn’t need staff to help the customer to order the meal and deliver the meal for them. It decreases the personal cost obviously.
- Project: Ramen noodle restaurant
- Equipment measurement: 11 x 4 m
- Seating capacity: 32 people
Customers only touch the tablet to order the meal step by step. This information will deliver to kitchen side directly. The ordering food process is easy and quick. When food is ready, the tablet will pop up the message to notice the customer.Owner can receive the customer preference to adjust the menu. Besides, the menu content can be changed easily to attract customer’s attention.
- Automatic delivery food system : When chef done the meal, they only need to put the food on the delivery food car and press the table number. The food will deliver to the appointed table number directly.
Before VS After Comparison
- Before the implementing of automatic delivery food system
Traditional processes at Ramen noodle restaurant, it needs the staff to service ordering meal and delivering ramen. During the peak time, the staff cannot focus on providing good quality service. It will also increase the high risk to make noodle spill from the bowl. Most owners will hire more wait staff to reduce human error. It not only increases the human cost but also cause the profit fall down.
- After the implementing of automatic delivery food system
HONG CHIANG Technology improves traditional Ramen noodle to become automatic restaurant including ordering system, automatic delivery food system etc. The advantages are shown as below.
- Decrease service staff cost and reduce human error possibility
- Increase turnover rate and customer satisfaction
- Owner will receive the customer preference to adjust the menu and price strategy.
- Customers are satisfied with having the meal in the automatic restaurant. Increasing customer retention can lead to an increase in profits.