Hot Pot/Shabu-Shabu restaurant Solution Project
After importing the express delivery system in the Hot Pot/Shabu-Shabu restaurant, the vegetable dishes, seafood dishes, drinks, soups, and dessert dishes will precisely deliver to the customer, avoid making mistakes! This system can also preserve the freshness of the food, and increase the quality of each dishes. Besides, for the “All You Can Eat” restaurants, this will reduce the food waste and effectively control the food cost!
- Project: Hot Pot/Shabu-Shabu restaurant
- Equipment measurement: 19m * 1 set
- Seating capacity: 57 people（Single table: 13 people,Four seater table: 32 people,Six seater table: 12 people）
On the tablet interface, all the dishes will be categorized, customers will only need to click on the images to order. Also, each of restaurants can customize their combos according to different festivals or promotions.
- Express Delivery System: After tablet ordering, the signal will be passed into the kitchen for preparation, then deliver to the customers through the express delivery train, which will return automatically. This system can minimize personnel cost spending on delivery, and avoid delivering to the wrong table! The express delivery system can also deliver heavy soup pot or big platter, and the constant delivery speed will ensure the delivery quality!
Before VS After Comparison
- Before the implementing of automatic delivery food system
In the old-fashion style hot pot//Shabu-Shabu restaurants, customers and waiters/waitresses crossing through the restaurant could easily end up with an accident, and you could simply imagine the extremely food waste happened in “All You Can Eat” style restaurants. Moreover, the idle time from waiting customers to order consume very big chunk of the personnel cost!
- After the implementing of automatic delivery food system
Importing the express delivery system and self-ordering tablet will minimize the frequency of delivering error or food dropping accidents, avoid waiters/waitresses rushing through the restaurants. This system will promote the real needs of the waiter/waitress, and effectively lower the personnel cost. Besides, by controlling the amount of the food through the system will result in saving from the food waste and cost. Most importantly, by using the tablet ordering system, customers can order freely glancing through the menu without feeling stress from the waiters/waitresses waiting nearby. This ordering system will help you to save the money spending on the traditional paper menu, and can be re-innovated according to different festivals or promotions!