- Ρομπότ παράδοσης τροφίμων
- Αυτόματο σύστημα παράδοσης τροφίμων Express
- Μεταφορική ζώνη σούσι
- Μεταφορέας οθόνης
- Σύστημα παραγγελίας tablet
- Σύστημα παραγγελίας για κινητά
- Μεταφορική ταινία για τραπεζαρία
- Επιτραπέζια σκεύη στο εστιατόριο Sushi
- Οι πελάτες
- Refrigerated Conveyor Belt Yakiniku Restaurant Solution Project
- Sushi Plate Slot System Solution Project
- Refrigerated Rotary Hot Pot Restaurant Solution Project
- Cupcake Shop Solution Project
- Window display Solution Project
- Seafood Stir-Fry Shop Solution Project
- Barbecue restaurant Solution Project
- Hot Pot/Shabu-Shabu restaurant Solution Project
- kaiten sushi Solution Project
- Ramen noodle restaurant Solution Project
- Dim Sum restaurant Solution Project
- Moving presentation system Solution Project
- Industrial Automation Solution Project
- Επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας
Bullet Train Delivery System (Sushi Train)” and “Sushi Conveyor Belt Manufacturer - Hong Chiang Technology
Based in Taiwan since 2004, Hong Chiang Technology Co., LTD is a restaurant automatic system manufacturer that is specialized in providing conveyor belts for sushi bars and dine in restaurants, as well as straight line and turnable high-speed sushi trains. For sushi conveyor belts, there are magnetic, chain, optional and sushi plate. They also have food delivery robots and ordering systems.
Sold in over 40 countries, Hong Chiang has been focusing on various automated system development to help different restaurants and other industries reduce labor costs and increase competitive capacity. The unique ability to design and innovate new equipment for Automated Food Delivery System, especially “Bullet Train Delivery System (Sushi Train)” and “Sushi Conveyor Belt”.
Hong Chiang Technology has been offering customers restaurant automated system since 2004, both with advanced technology and 15 years of experience, Hong Chiang Technology ensures each customer's demands are met.
The page or document you are looking for could not be found.
- If you typed the url address, make sure the spelling is correct, most address are case sensitive.
- If you typed the keyword, make sure all words are spelled correctly or try different keywords.